Well, most of the big festivals are done for the summer and kids are getting ready to go back to school, but there are still some events this weekend that should be a lot of fun!!
– Great Big Family Picnic is happening on Sunday at the Devonian Botanical Gardens (regular admission applies) from 11am-3pm! Crafts, games and naturalists all around Calla Pond!!
– The Heritage Amphitheatre hosts Symphony Under the Sky this weekend, four nights of incredible music! For pass info click here.
– Our Edmonton Eskies take on the Argos on Friday at Commonwealth Stadium, kick-off time is 7pm!
– Zoom over to Castrol Raceway if you want to check out “World of Outlaws” starting Friday and continuing all weekend, for ticket info click here.
– Don’t forget – Night Market Edmonton is still on at Beaver Hill House Park (corner of Jasper Ave and 105 Street) every Friday Night.
today’s post was written by regular yegwed contributor, Ruby Proctor.