– For the philanthropic couple, the Edmonton Humane Society is putting on a “Panoramic Patio Party” hosted at the downtown Marriott. Tickets are $55 for single or $100 for a couple, and include live music, appetizers and cocktails. For more details about the event or to purchase tickets click here.
– K-Days is also still on, and that ends on Sunday. Gate admission price for adults is $16 at the fairgrounds.
– The Edmonton Eskies take on the Winnipeg Bluebombers on Saturday, with kick off at 5pm at Commonwealth Stadium – tickets can be purchased here. For the soccer fans, FC Edmonton has a match with the Atlantic Silverbacks on Sunday at 2pm at Clarke Stadium, click here for more info.
– The Lion King is being performed at the Jubilee until August 19. Tickets range from $27-$87
– Every Friday night until end of August from 7pm – 11pm on the corner of Jasper and 105 st a Night Market comes to life. With vendors ranging from food to crafts and entertainment, how could you miss this?
post by Ruby Proctor