today’s five top five features up-and-coming wedding planner, Brittany Yerichuk of Forever Enchanting Weddings and Events. read on for more about Brittany, her biz and her five top five pics for everything edmonton and wedding-related!
tell us a little bit about yourself & what you do in the edmonton wedding world!
My name is Brittany and I have my diploma in Wedding & Event Planning! I am a wedding planner/coordinator and event coordinator. I love to help and meet any bride’s needs from a small budget to a larger budget. My goals are to strive for perfection and meet the needs of my clients with exceptional service.
top five best things about your job:
– Seeing couples marry their best friend for life
– The look on the groom’s face as he sees the bride
– Having the couple see the reception with all decor set up and their vision met
– Meeting with each bride and executing their vision
– Seeing all the friends and family having a wonderful time
top five edmonton wedding vendors you love working with:
top five ways to make a wedding unique:
– Adding personal details
– I love DIY that really showcases a bride’s vision
– Unique head table backdrops
– Choosing a standout venue
top five best things about living in edmonton:
– Wedding venues
top five things to do in edmonton:
– Seeing all the parks
– Our attractions at West Edmonton Mall
– The downtown life and culture
– All of our amazing food and restaurants