today’s five top five features two edmonton makeup artists, each with a wealth of experience, who have joined forces to create Veil Beauty Co. – a wedding makeup brand passionate about finding you just the right shade of lipstick. read on for more about Amy and Kerris, photos of their new line of lip products, and – of course – their five top five. enjoy!
tell us a little bit about yourself & what you do in the edmonton wedding world!
We are two makeup artists with a passion for the perfect final touch. Together we possess over 20 years of beauty industry experience. It was through this experience that we came to notice something was missing for many of our clients: the perfect lip. Not all lip products are created alike. We found a solution for those looking for long lasting kissable lipstick or the perfect gloss for the “I don’t like lipstick” kind of girl. The colour palette was also carefully selected to compliment any type of occasion and style, from day-to-day to an elegant formal event.
top five best things about your job:
– we love making it easy for ladies to pick out perfect lip
– being a part of such special occasion in peoples lives
– we get to make ladies feel beautiful
– we get to be apart of a growing community based industry, we love being associated with so many talented people in YEG!
– we get to do what we love!
top five edmonton wedding vendors you love working with:
top five ways to make a wedding unique:
– get personal, show your personalties
– get crafty
– include family and friends in the details
– get a theme and stick with it
– remember… this is a celebration!
top five best things about living in edmonton:
– beautiful summers
– river valley
– emerging foodie scene and restaurants
– great supportive community for the wedding industry
– friendly people
top five things to do in edmonton:
– festivals year round especially summer
– explore the river valley
– shop independent boutiques
– farmers markets
– EAT! great culinary delights in every part of the city