welcome to another five top five, this time with Christina Fuchs of Christina Louise Photography. we love Christina’s ability to capture the perfect moment of emotion in her rich, intimate photographs. read on for some of Christina’s fave things about edmonton, and what she loves about her awesome job as a wedding photographer.
tell us a little bit about yourself & what you do in the edmonton wedding world!
My name is Christina and I’m a wedding and portrait photographer in Edmonton and area (and will travel!). I absolutely adore weddings. Everything about them. I think if I wasn’t a wedding photographer I’d probably be a wedding planner. This year will be my 8th season photographing weddings – wow how time flies! I am super passionate about photography and creating beautiful images with people, making people feel amazing about themselves, and capturing memories of some of the most important days.
top five best things about your job:
– being able to make a living doing what I love
– having the honor of being hired to photograph people’s most valued memories
– meeting so many amazing people. Whether it be clients or vendors, I have made so many new friends!
– creating beautiful images with my clients
– being my own boss and making my own schedule (and being able to work at home in pjs 😉 )
top five edmonton wedding vendors you love working with:
top five things to do when you’re not taking photos:
– practicing yoga
– drinking wine with girlfriends
– spending time with family and friends
top five ways to make a wedding unique:
– choose a different time of day for the ceremony, like sunset or sunrise
– skip the slideshow and hang a series of framed photos of you and your fiancé as children so guests can look at them during the cocktail hour
– write your own wedding vows
– hand make make your own functional favours, something guests can use over and over again.
– create your own custom logo and use it on all your printed material
top five best things about living in edmonton:
– tons of locally owned restaurants that serving delicious food!
– all the parks with trails for walking, biking, etc.
– the shopping on Whyte ave
– festivals year round
– the art community