i am absolutely delighted to introduce you to Jordan Broom-Hall of Atmosphere Weddings today! this guy is one of the kindest people i’ve had the pleasure to meet in the edmonton wedding community, and his work is always breathtaking and executed with perfection. read on for more on Jordan, what he loves about his work, and his favourite wedding vendors to collaborate with.
tell us a little bit about yourself & what you do in the edmonton wedding world!
I have been a wedding planner in Edmonton for the past 7.5 years, starting in 2007. Atmosphere was built around one main concept – people. My passion to deliver exceptional weddings and unbelievable memories to all of my clients is what I strive for, and I am passionate and dedicated to this industry and what I do.
top five best things about your job:
– I love LOVE. So one of my favourite things is working with people who are so madly in love.
– The ability to design something new for each client is amazing.
– Being thanked in my bride and groom’s speech is something that truly makes me feel like I have meant enough to them that they want to thank me in front of all their closest friends and family… it is an amazing feeling.
– Working with such brilliant individuals as the vendors I am fortunate to know… They are what drive me to be better, always.
– The hustle on the day of the wedding is something that I love, and it really does give me such a sense of accomplishment. I still get teary eyed at every single ceremony.
top five edmonton wedding vendors you love working with:
– faBLOOMosity for amazing florals
– Site 6 Events for lighting and draping
– The Art Of Cake… cause it is delicious!
– Baseline DJ or Urban Metropolis to pump out the beats
– Nicole Ashley Photography / Kelly Redinger Photography / Katch Studios / Sharon Litchfield / ENVPhotography / Shandro Photo / Buffy Goodman Photography / Just For You Photography… I don’t know!!! I love a lot of people!!!!
top five ways to make a wedding unique:
I always use these elements to create my weddings:
top five best things about living in edmonton:
– Strathcona Farmers’ Market
– River Valley
– The people
– Local Musicians