i am so stoked for this sunday night’s #GLAMPARTY that i just had to share it with you! not only will it be a great time, it’s also an opportunity to connect with some potential wedding vendors – so many of the businesses that are collaborating for this event are edmonton wedding rockstars!
#GLAMPARTY is being hosted by MakeupandMeg and Blushed Beaute, two of edmonton’s most loved makeup artists, and two absolutely lovely ladies at that. i’ll be there, and i’m looking forward to making some new friends!
Here’s what’s on offer:
– Photobooth: Swift Photobooth
– DJ: PopJukebox
– Toonie Bar
– Desserts: Tamiri Bites vegan treats
– Jewellery: Chelsea’s Stella & Dot Styling
– Perfume: My Daughter Fragrances
– Makeup tutorials by MakeupandMeg and Blushed Beaute
– Shellac Manicures
– Makeup for sale: Geisha Ink Liquid Eye Liner, One Love Organics, Evelyn Iona Cosmetics and more!
also, i’ve been itching to go take a look at Cory Christopher‘s space – i hear it’s gorgeous! if his name is new to you, Cory’s a creative mastermind who does entire event design, as well as incredible floral arrangements – and yes, he does weddings. you can even rent out his space for a wedding ceremony… which is another reason in itself to come down to the party!
More event details can be found on facebook, and tickets (which include one signature drink!) can be purchased here.
can’t wait to see you there!!