i first met Sheri at a wedding where she was second shooting for Willow Lane Photography, and i was the DJ. since then, i’ve enjoyed connecting with her through facebook (she’s so encouraging!), and admiring her fab photography work. i’m so happy to introduce you to her today!
Sheri says, ‘I’m a lover of love and laughter… seriously. I have the best job in the world… I’m a photographer! I’ve been photographing weddings since 2008 and I still cannot believe that i’m lucky enough to be invited in to the lives of my couples to document their most amazing day.’
top five best things about your job:
– i get to meet some amazing people… that includes my wedding couples, their friends and their family. they invite me into their lives and i get to be “family” for the day!
– i get to work with some great people. i’ve made many great friends that i would not have otherwise met!
– i get to be creative. people trust my vision and allow me to create and capture beautiful images.
– i get to capture love… that speaks for itself!
– i get to be my own boss!
top five things to do when you’re not taking photos:
– spending quality time with my family and friends.
– some sort of craft or DIY project
– cooking up a new pinterest recipe
– watching movies or tv… it doesn’t happen a lot during peak wedding season so i do enjoy movies during my “off” time.
top five places to eat in edmonton:
we tend to eat at a lot of the same places but here are my faves…
– Pampa (meat lovers paradise…. the parmesan pork is my fave!)
– The Keg (they have the hottest horseradish around… so good!)
– Matahari (try the cashew chicken with coconut rice!)
– Hathaways (best home style breakfast)
– Cafe Tiramisu (awesome atmosphere and food)