every week, we’re rounding up links to some of the best of edmonton weddings on social media – let us be the ones that stay glued to the computer while you go enjoy this amazing alberta sunshine we’ve been experiencing!
here’s what has been happening – in case you missed it…
– oh hey! we launched. so grateful for all of the support that we’ve received from some of the amazing wedding professionals that call edmonton home. so far, we’ve seen two real weddings: a sweet DIY-filled wedding with a touch of bohemian style & an intimate, modern celebration at the muttart conservatory, not to mention a sweet book-loving engagement session! we also have advice for your wedding-day look for both the ladies and the gentlemen, two interviews with rad vendors, music suggestions, and our first ‘five top five‘. woo! we’ve been busy, but we’re SO stoked to be rollin’!
– our favourite photo this week is this one, from Rachel & Darren’s mountain wedding planned by edmonton’s MB & Company and photographed by Mat Simpson. the whole wedding is a dream – totally go and check the whole thing out!
wanna save a few bucks on your wedding? of course you do! there are a few limited time deals available:
– Milton Photography has a steal of a deal on a photography package for one lucky couple.
– Nicole Ashley is introducing ‘love the dress’ sessions at an introductory price, and it includes some sweet deals on other vendors’ services when booked!
– Kay & Elle weddings are also offering a massive discount on their wedding planning services for 2015 couples.
anything we missed? share your fave finds in the comments!