Welcome to our first Five Top Five! These are short and snappy interviews with some of Edmonton’s finest wedding professionals – there are some pretty amazing people in the biz, and we want you to meet them.
Today’s Five Top Five features the fabulous Meghan of MakeupandMeg – one of Edmonton’s most sought-after mobile makeup artists …allow us to introduce you!
Top five best things about your job:
– Empowerment. Helping women feel good about who they are.
– Meeting new people/making new friends.
– Teaching technique.
– Fun products!
top five edmonton wedding vendors you love working with:
– FO Photography (created #yegweddinghour on Twitter, too)
– Jennifer Kinal (Fresh Look Events)
– Sunita Sumaru Makeup Artistry (update: now SEN Studios)
– Chelsea Dawn Photography
– Live Love Laugh Photography
(Can’t say enough about these people, who have all become my friends. Each of them has been incredibly kind to me and runs top notch businesses I admire and respect…)
– Mary Kay The Ultimate Mascara
– Benefit Hoola Bronzer
– Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge Concealer
– Geisha Ink in Dark Hair for brows
– Mac Studio Fix Powder in N4 (amazing under the eye, on 90% of skin tones)
– iPhone. Always keep in touch with my family!
– Burt’s Bee’s Lip chap
– Tunes (Bon Iver/Neil Young/Electronic music etc.)
– Business cards.
– Blue Monkey coconut water.